As a big believer in transparency in government and the importance of civic engagement, there are a number of ways you can support my efforts to be the best Mayor ever.
1) You can subscribe to my newsletter at www.mayorbilly.com and share your comments on timely subjects about which I write.
2) You can attend City Council Workshops and Council Meetings to listen to staff presentations, hear our deliberations and be heard of subjects of interest to you. Our Work Sessions are held on the second, third and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 5:00 PM in the Planning Department Conference Room on the first floor of City Hall. Our Regular Meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 PM in the City Council Chamber on the second floor of City Hall. Residents are invited to ask questions or make suggestions at each of these Public Meetings.
3) You can apply to serve on one of the City’s Boards and Commissions which are citizen bodies that give advice to City Council, serve some regulatory functions and plan our future.
4) You can share thoughts about what you believe is the best for the City by participating in planning conferences and charities.
5) You can Volunteer to work with local non-profit organizations that are working for the betterment of our community.
Finally, when it comes to election year, you are invited to volunteer to work on my campaign and/or contribute to the effort by sending a check to Billy Keyserling for Mayor at Post Office Box 2145 or electronically through PayPal.
By working together we can make our Hometown an Even Better place to Work, Raise our families, Conduct our business or simply retire.
For more information, or to volunteer your help, please contact me directly at email@example.com, or call me directly at 843.521.2600.
Of course any financial help you can provide will be very welcome. To make a contribution to the help Billy be a better mayor, click the Donate button below.
PO Box 2145, Beaufort SC 29901-2145